Tuesday, October 2, 2012

All in one day?!

There were three papers in Hollie's school folder this afternoon.

One was about her very first field trip, coming up next week.  This terrifies me, to my core.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to chaperone.  They're going to a pumpkin patch (aka child abductor convention, right?).  Lots of deep breaths.

The next was about the first round of parent-teacher conferences.  Not so terrifying!

And last, the proofs from her very first school portraits, which were taken last week.  The only danger here is of me crying every time I look at them.  She's such a cutie!

-------------------------------

All of this made me completely forget about Blake's photo session at a local park this afternoon!  We made it just in time, and she did great, and Hollie even jumped in for a few shots.  I'll be getting all the pictures electronically, so I'll be able to post them when I get them sometime next week.  :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment