Saturday, September 29, 2012

More pictures!

 We had another ultrasound on Thursday, which helped us get a better idea of our due date.

Awww

So, the new due date is April 13th, 2013, which makes me 12 weeks as of today.  That is pretty close to what we got last time.   

I was pretty sure already that I was getting close to the end of the first trimester.  My morning sickness is lessening (I still have bad days, though) and I'm getting some energy back.  I definitely have a little growing belly, too!

------------------------------------------------------------

I have more pictures from last week, too!

I got some shots that pretty well sum up what most of my pictures look like.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B 

Anyway, I finally got a chance to put Blake into this adorable onesie that my mom gave to Hollie a few years ago!  For whatever reason, maybe it didn't fit while the weather was warm, Hollie never got to wear it.  At the beginning of this summer, it was still too big for Blake, but now at the end of summer as the weather cools off, I knew this was the onesie's last chance!  So, on a warm afternoon, it made it's first (and maybe last, for Blake anyway) appearance, for a trip out to the playground.


Everybody loves the buttons

Hollie says she wants to draw something before we go 

I don't remember who she said she drew!
Her face, though?  Probably the result of this being the 20th attempt to get a clear picture.  She's a trooper! 

Finally at the playground!
Yes, we got some animal crackers!  Hollie can't resist the box with the string, and Mommy can't resist the nostalgia.

Hard at work!  I think she was trying to trace letters in the mulch, and it wasn't working very well.


What Blake did, mostly.

Happy girl.  :)

I call this one: "Not yet, Hollie, I want to take a picture!"

No comments:

Post a Comment