Friday, September 21, 2012

Picture overload

I have a lot of pictures to post.  I intended to do one enormous post, but it was too much, so for the sake of your time and mine, I'm going to break it up.  More to come in a few days, maybe!

First "real" day of preschool - September 5th
...and somebody sneaking up behind!  (Little Sister loves the backpack)

A little before-school game of chase-[the backpack]-around-the-table

Fast forward a few weeks...
Headed outside for some playtime (and off she goes!...)

My girls :)



Hold everything...there's something in my toes!

action shot

They're drumming on the dark blue one together

Jammin'

Love this one!  She was holding onto me, just watching Hollie play behind me.  I tried a few times, and this was the best picture I got.



I'm not sure what happened here...whether Blake got pulled or Hollie got pushed.
Either way they both thought it was great fun.

My cuties.  :)
That one of Blake is our new computer background.  We occasionally put different icons in her mouth.

Big smile!
Blake is one serious baby.  It takes a lot for her to crack a smile like this.  I was trying (unsuccessfully) to play hide-and-seek with Hollie (she always told me where she was going to hide, or wanted to tell me where to hide), and here, Blake found me!

After we got inside - dancing (sans music) in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment