Wednesday, April 11, 2012

4/11/2012...in status updates

  • I love having a three-year-old who enjoys Glee as much as I do (probably more!) (as she dances around the living room).


  • This morning I took the girls to an organized play group with my friend Heather.  It was great to see her and meet some other really nice moms.  I don't get out enough.


  • I got to try one of those new Dorito tacos, and all I can say is - it tasted exactly the way I expected it would.


  • Hollie asked me to hold my hands out flat, palms up, so that she could build a house on them with her blocks.  As she started, she looked at me sternly and said, "Don't eat it."

--------------------------------------------------

We road-tripped for Easter.  Just took the ferry over to the Olympic Peninsula and had a nice escape from the routine and from the nail-biting wait for our new house.  We didn't have a camera, but we took some awesome video.  It really is beautiful up here.  I'll get the video posted as soon as it's edited down.

No comments:

Post a Comment